Cucumber Dill Dip
Summary: This is a very nice cool dip, which is perfect for dipping those nacho’s
- 1 cup mayo
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1 chopped cucumber
- 2 tsps dill
- 2 green onions – discard root and cut in half
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 tsp Tobasco sauce
- Put all the ingredients into your pitcher and blend until you have your desired consistency
Looking for some Ninja Blender Protein Smoothie Recipes check these out here
Summary: I love a good salsa dip and this one is perfect for your nachos or whatever you like to dip into salsa..
- 20 oz. can whole tomatoes
- 1/2 chopped medium onion
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 4 oz. can green chilies
- 2 tbsps chopped cilantro
- 1 drop hot sauce
- Put all the ingredients into a pitcher and pulse 5-10 times until you get your desired consistency.
If your just looking for some normal ninja blender smoothie recipes check this page
Gorgonzola and Toasted Walnut Spread
Summary: a very nice cheese dip, that can be a bit expensive to make, but is very nice for special occasions.
- 1 cup off crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 packet of (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half
- One quarter teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
- Half a of cup chopped walnuts, toasted*
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- keep back 1 tablespoon of Gorgonzola cheese and 1 tablespoon of walnuts for garnish
- Put the cream cheese, Gorgonzola cheese, half and half and pepper, blend until smooth.
- Stir in some walnuts, serve into a bowl.
- Sprinkle the rest of the walnuts, Gorgonzola cheese and parsley for garnish
Looking for some delicious Ninja Blender Ice Cream Recipes check them out here
Pumpkin Cookie Dip
Summary: A great dip recipe for you cookies
- container (6 oz) Yoplait® Light pumpkin pie yogurt
- 4 oz (half of 8-oz package) fat-free or 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 2 or 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- Put all your ingredients into your pitcher and blend until properly blended.
- Chill in the refrigerator and serve when chilled
Looking for some amazing Ninja Blender Milkshake Recipes, check them out here
Ninja Hummus Recipe
Summary: A really good dip for pitta bread is hummus, and you can make this recipe in minutes.
- Three cups of chick peas cooked
- Three quarters of a cup of water, or if you prefer chick pea broth.
- Three or four peeled garlic cloves
- four tablespoons of sesame seeds
- Three of four tablespoons of lemon juice, preferably freshly squeezed
- One quarter of a tea spoon of cumin
- One quarter of a tea spoon of paprika, its up to you but i prefer smoked
- Half a tea spoon of chipolte, you can use either cayenne pepper or chilli powder too
- Pinch of salt
- Put all the ingredients in to your blender except the salt and blend on a slow speed. Use your plunger to remove any air pockets that may appear and push any of the mixture towards the blades if not mixing correctly. (You can use a spatula if you don’t have a plunger) Slowly increase the speed to the high setting. If the mixture is to thick for your liking add water or more chick pea broth, until you get your desired thickness.
- Stop the blender taste and add your seasoning and salt.
Looking for a lighter lunch? Check out our Ninja Blender Soup Recipes