Choc-A-Lot Frappe Ninja Recipe
We offer a variety of recipes for ninja blender on our website. Choc-a-lot frappe recipe is on among them which can make your mouth watering. Go through the recipe and let us know your comments after preparation.
- 1/2 cup Silken Tofu
- 1/2 cup 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate
- 2/3 cup Chocolate Rice Milk
- 1 (.035 ounce) Packet Stevia
- 2 cups ice
- Again, the same as the smoothie recipe add the whole thing in the blender and enjoy the drink.
- Make sure to select the “Auto-IQ” Ultra blend.
- If you need to make your drink either thicker or thinner, you can follow the same exact instructions that were given earlier for the lean green smoothie.
To sum things up, there are a lot of recipes that you can find online for the Ninja Blenders that fits all tastes. No matter what your craving is, you will find what suits it. You can visit bestninjablenderrecipes.com for further delicious and healthy recipes. We hope that this article gave you an overview about what you can do with those amazing Ninja Blenders.
Looking for some Ninja Blender Protein Smoothie Recipes check these out here
Strawberry Frappe Smoothie
Play the part of a movie star with the drink that’s a big hit around Hollywood. Made from strawberries, lime juice, ice cream and club soda, this drink will refresh and rejuvenate anyone who dares to take one single refreshing sip!
Smoothie tip: Instead of using the strawberry or vanilla ice cream, replace it with strawberry sorbet.
- 6 strawberries; hulled
- 1 1/2-2 tbsp. strawberry syrup
- 1/2 tsp. lime juice
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1 scoop strawberry or vanilla ice cream
- club soda
- strawberry slices, orange slices
- mint leaves; for decoration
Place the strawberries, strawberry syrup, lime juice, ice cream and ice cubes into your smoothie blender and process until frothy. Pour into a chilled glass and top off with club soda. Stir and decorate with fruit slices and mint leaves.
If your just looking for some normal ninja blender smoothie recipes check this page