Looking for a quick and easy soup recipe for lunch? With these recipes you can enjoy a healthy meal made with your ninja soup maker. What’s best is you can store the extra soup made in Tupperware, either freeze it or refrigerate and then you can reheat when ever needed.
Looking for some Ninja Blender Protein Smoothie Recipes check these out here
Ninja Blender Coconut and Lemongrass Soup Recipe
Coconut milk, mushrooms, lemongrass and celery are very high in nutrients and minerals. This is a delicious soup filled with high nutritional value and vitamins. You require only 15-20 minutes preparing this and everyone in the home will like it. You can add this soup in your party menu too.
- Coconut milk – 2 cans (400/500 ml. each)
- Lemongrass (top cut off and thinly sliced) – 1 whole fresh stalk
- Lemongrass (top cut off and pounded to release flavour and aroma) – 1 whole fresh stalk
- Shiitake mushrooms (sliced thinly) – 1 cup (250 ml)
- Celery (finely chopped) – 1 stalk
- Red onion (finely chopped) – 1/2
- Sesame oil (approx. 30 ml) – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic (minced) – 2 cloves
- Ginger (fresh & chopped) – 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable broth – 1 ½ cups (350 ml)
- Red chili peppers (minced) – 2 nos. (small)
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon (30 ml)
- Lime juice (prepared from one lime – seed removed)
- Red bell peppers (julienned) – ½ cup (125 ml)
- Sea salt – as required
- Pepper (Freshly ground)
- Heat up olive oil & sesame oil in a large pot
- Sauté the ginger, garlic, celery, onion, and mushrooms for about 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, vegetable broth, lemongrass stalks and chili peppers
- Simmer this mixture at low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Add lime juice
- Serve garnished with julienned red bell peppers.
- Fresh hot and nutritious soup is ready to serve.
If your just looking for some normal ninja blender smoothie recipes check this page
Cold & Spicy Tomato Soup
Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin-A, Vitamin-C and folic acid. The tomato is also referred to as “functional food,” a food that provides not only just basic nutrition, but also prevents chronic diseases and delivers other health benefits too. The presence of the strong antioxidant vitamin C along with other antioxidants, tomatoes combats the formation of free radicals which leads to cancer.
- Tomatoes (chopped) – 4 nos.
- Cucumber ( peeled and chopped) – 1/2
- Red bell pepper (quartered and seeded) – 1/2
- Avocado (peeled and pitted) – 1/2
- Cilantro (finely chopped) – 2 tablespoons
- Red onion (finely chopped) – 1 tablespoon
- lime juice (freshly squeezed) – 2 tablespoons
- Natural sea salt (½ teaspoon)
- Black pepper (freshly ground) – ⅛ teaspoon
- Red pepper flakes (one small pinch) (optional)
- Ice cubes – (1 cup) approx. 125g
- Fill the Ninja blender with chopped tomatoes and whip it for a minute
- Then add the remaining ingredients and blend it at high speed for one or two minutes, until smooth and creamy soup is formed
- You can tweak the flavours to your taste (add more onion or lime juice or salt as per your requirement).
- The tasty soup is chill and ready to serve.
Looking for some amazing Ninja Blender Milkshake Recipes, check them out here