The truth is that more and more people are trying to live healthier lives. This is no longer such a difficult task, provided that it is really easy to get hold of a Nutribullet Blender. Shakes, soups as well as many other natural fresh foods may be prepared using your blender. Smoothies made with the Nutribullet Blender (any of the Nutribullet family) may also be used as a cure for many ailments.
Looking for some healthy Nutribullet protein smoothie Recipes
- 50 grams walnuts (optional)
- 50 g almonds
- 50 g raisins
- 50 g hazelnuts
- 50 g horseradish
- 500 g of honey
- 1 whole lemon – large
- All nuts are placed in the Blender and blended until the parts are no larger than sand.
- Then we add the horseradish, and blend again.
- Then we add the honey and the peeled lemon. We blend again until a homogeneous substance is reached.
- The mix is then moved to a pot with a lid or a jar.
- Then the jar is placed and stored in the fridge.
- It is necessary that you eat two tablespoons of the mix per day. The best time to have it is one tablespoon in the morning, before breakfast and one in the evening, before going to bed.
- Best results are achieved if there is one hour difference between your dose and a meal.
If you wanting kick start your day check out our healthy Nutribullet Smoothie Recipes
The bottom line is that we are getting a product with is extremely vitamin-reach. Each of the ingredients contains:
- The almonds are the best source of vitamin Е, which is a strong antioxidant and prevents cancer. It is especially good for people doing heavy physical work or exercises and get tired. The almonds will ease muscle tension and provide the necessary energy for the body. Almonds also have the vitamin B-complex, magnesium and calcium. These are important for the brain, muscles, bones and general body condition.
- Raisins contain proteins, fiber, vitamins В6, С, Р, РР and К and antioxidants. They are also rich in magnesium, copper, phosphorus, manganese, selenium.
- Hazelnuts are rich in vitamins Е and F, microelements: zinc, iodine, chrome. Microelements are scarce in today’s standard meals. This is especially true for kids.
- The horseradish is a great “cleaner” of the body. It speeds up metabolism, stops colds and flues, strengthens the whole organism. It is also rich in vitamins С, В1, В2, В6, potassium, phosphorus and iron. The horseradish is a natural antibiotic which boosts the immune strength of the body, improves digestion, stimulates blood circulation and work of the heart and liver and is a good diuretic. The horseradish is great for losing weight.
- What can we say about the honey? Well … it will suffice to mention here, that this is the only food that never spoils! Honey has been found in the pyramids as offerings to the pharaohs, aged thousands of years and … still edible.
This Body Rejuvenation Mix is especially good for people with a weak organism, poor immune system, low energy levels, physical and/or mental exhaustion. It is also great for recuperating after some surgery or illness. Of course, the BRM is best used by people to prevent the above. People also use it for boosting the immune system in autumn and spring. As you see, there is nothing difficult in mixing a natural healthy energy mix. Actually all of the work is done by your Nutribullet Blender.
Its so important to keep your nutribullet clean, check out our How to clean a Nutribullet here