7 Easy to Make Nutribullet Smoothie Recipes for Daily Kick start!
Nutribullet Avocado Smoothie
I absolutely love this recipe, it has decent amount of vegetables for that all needed goodness. With a little bit of sweetness too from the pineapple! This nutribullet smoothie recipes is awesome!
Half of an avocado
One handful of spinach
One handful of kale
50 grams of pineapple chunks, tinned works absolutely fine
10cm piece of cucumber cucumber chopped into chunks
300ml of coconut milk
Peel your avocado, cut it into half, destone and chop up half into chunks. With the other half you can place into your fridge and save for another day.
Place the avocado chunks and the remaining ingredients into your blender and blend for around two minutes or until the consistency is smooth.
Pour into glasses and serve
Its so important to keep your nutribullet clean, check out our How to clean a Nutribullet here
Raspberry & Cranberry Nutribullet Smoothie Recipes
This particular mix is ram packed full of Vitamin C, its low fat and tastes absolutely amazing!
200ml of cranberry juice, carton cranberry juice is absolutely fine
175 grams of defrosted frozen raspberry’s
100ml of your preferred milk choice
200ml of natural low fat yogurt
1 tablespoon of caster sugar, or if you prefer honey, maple syrup
1 mint sprigs to use as garnish
Pop all of the ingredients in to your Nutribullet and blend for one or two minutes, until the consistency is smooth and drinkable. Add a little of the mint to use as garnish and serve
Need some awesome ninja blender smoothie recipes, check here
Blueberry & Banana Super Breakfast Nutribullet Smoothie Recipes
Add protein-packed tofu to this blueberry and banana smoothie to make it really creamy and keep you full until lunchtime. Serve with toast or some cereal
2 peeled bananas
125g of frozen blueberries, if you cannot find frozen, use fresh blueberries
300g drained silken tofu
300ml of water
2 tablespoon of porridge oats
Place all of the ingredients in to your blender and blend for 2 minutes. If the consistency is completely smooth, then keep blending until smooth.
Pour the smoothie mixture into your glasses and serve
Looking for an easy to make Nutribullet Body Rejuvenation Mix Recipe
Healthy Keto Nutribullet Breakfast Smoothie Recipes
This Super healthy breakfast smoothie, containing one of my favourite fruits blueberries.
500ml of your preffered milk choice
130 grams of spinach leaves
130 grams fresh blueberries or frozen if you prefer
40 grams of shelled hemp seeds
20 grams of milled flaxseed
10 grams of ginger
10 grams of tahini
1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder
Place all of the above ingredients into your bullet and blend for around two minutes. Your looking for a smooth consistency, once the consistency is smooth, you can now serve into glasses.
Strawberry & Banana Nutribullet Smoothie Recipe
Summary: A really lush smoothie recipe, which has my two Favourite fruits, strawberries and bananas.
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 8 oz . Frozen Strawberries
- 12 oz . Fresh Orange Juice
- 4 oz . Frozen Strawberry Sherbet (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in your blender and put the blender on the pulse setting. Pulse into you have got your desired consistency!
Powerhouse Green Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
If you think that artificial energy drinks are effective in boosting your energy levels, then you should give this drink a try.
- 1/2 cup of green cabbage, coarsely chopped.
- 1/2 cup of kale.
- 1/2 small of green apple, quartered.
- 6 green grapes.
- 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- 10 mint leaves.
- 4 ice cubes.
- Add the whole ingredients into your Ninja Blender and let it do the rest. Process the whole mixture until it smoothes, then enjoy the most efficient and deliciously healthy energy drink.
- Again, if you want to control the thickness of the smoothie, you can add or remove the previously mentioned ingredients. Chia seeds will make it thicker while chamomile and green tea will make it thinner. If you want a sweeter taste, just go for the honey as it is the healthiest and the most available ingredient.
In conclusion, there are a numerous amount of drink recipes that you can prepare using the Ninja Blenders. Preparing your own drinks is always more fun and healthier than other alternatives. Moreover, you won`t be experiencing difficulties while using the Ninja Blenders due to its friendly user interface. If you are looking forward to exploring more recipes, please visit bestninjablenderrecipes.com for more recipes.
Magnesium rich Mango & Raspberry Smoothie
The antioxidant compounds in raspberries play a potential role against neuro-degenerative diseases, cancer, aging and inflammation. The antioxidant content increases in raspberries as they ripen. So selecting fully ripened raspberries is good for our health.
Mango is one of the most popular, nutritionally rich fruits called as “The king of the fruits”, which has unique taste, fragrance, and flavour promoting qualities. Mango has the highest beta-carotene level of any fruit. One cup of mango provides 100% of your daily vitamin C and 35% of your vitamin A.
Magnesium is a very important micronutrient which helps to maintain normal muscle and nerve function. It also helps in keeping the heart rhythm steady, keeps bones strong and supports a healthy immune system.
- Mango (frozen) – 1 cup
- Raspberries (fully ripen &frozen;) – ½ cup
- Magnesium powder (natural calm) – 1 tablespoon mixed in ½ cup of hot water
- Coconut water – ½ cup (or) cold water (or) milk of your choice
- Ice (4-5 cubes)
- Dissolve the Magnesium Natural Calm in ¼ cup of hot water
- Along with that, add mango, raspberries & coconut water or milk in your blender and pulse it few times to mix.
- Then add the ice cubes and blend it until you get a smooth mixture.
- Now the cool smoothie is ready to serve.
Lean & Peachy Smoothie
If you’re trying to lose weight then don’t skip breakfast. If you’re skipping breakfast then you’re making a huge mistake. Morning meals can jump start your metabolism, giving your body the fuel it needs after a good night of sleep. Plus, the calories you consume early in the day are more likely to be burned throughout the day instead of being stored as fat.
Our lean and peachy smoothie recipe with it’s tasty blend of peaches and blackberries will get your motor running with a burst of antioxidants.
- 1/2 cup low-fat peach yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blackberries
- 1/2 cup peaches; frozen & chopped
- 1 banana; frozen & sliced
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
Combine the apple juice and yogurt in your smoothie blender. Then add the blackberries, peaches and banana slices. Process and blend until creamy smooth. You may have to strain through a fine-meshed sieve to remove the blackberry seeds if you prefer.
Energize Me Breakfast Smoothie
Caffeine goes through ebbs and flows. One report will say that consumption of caffeine is good for you and the next report tells you to stay away. We like to think that the approach of “everything” in moderation is a good thing. Including caffeine. As an athlete I swear by caffeine in the morning before a workout or race and my choice is coffee. Others prefer tea which has about half the caffeine as coffee so you get the jolt without the jitters. Tea is also said to be less dehydrating than coffee but that is debatable too.
If you’re a lover of tea or simply want some caffeine in your breakfast smoothie without coffee, please give this light and tasteful smoothie a try and let us know what you think.
- 1 cup orange segments; chilled
- 1/2 cup grapefruit segments; chilled
- 1/2 cup strong brewed Earl Grey tea; chilled
- 3/4 cup orange sherbet
- 4 ice cubes crushed
Combine the orange and grapefruit segments along with the tea in your blender and process until smooth. Now you will add the sherbet and ice cubes into your blender and process once more until smooth to liking.