If your looking for an easy healthy breakfast to start the day, blending up some fruit and making some ninja blender smoothie recipes could be the answer. As long as you make sure to add the right ingredients, your smoothies will be a very healthy breakfast! Smoothies can be packed full of all the natural goodness you need to kick-start your day!
With the right ingredients, smoothies can give you a great source of energy and protein. Studies have found that adding more protein to your diet can make you feel fuller for longer, which as a result reduces the chance of snacking throughout the day. Not just that smoothies can taste delicious too!
Looking for some Ninja Blender Protein Smoothie Recipes check these out here
Here are 7 Breakfast Smoothies to Kick start your Day with a Ninja Blender
The 2 Minute Breakfast Smoothie
This easy-to-make smoothie is full of sweetness and also has oats which are a very slow-release fuel. You can use any soft fruit to accompany the banana
- 1 banana
- 80g soft fruit (This will work with any fruit – strawberries, apples, and oranges all work well)
- 1 tablespoon of oats
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 150ml of your preferred milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla powder
Slice up the banana and put all of the other ingredients into your blender. Blend for one minute or until the blend is smooth. Pour the smoothie into your smoothie glasses and serve.
Looking for some delicious Ninja Blender Ice Cream Recipes check them out here
Blackberry Breakfast Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes
This blackberry smoothie packs a punch of goodness
- 1 small ripe banana
- about 140g blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, or strawberries, plus extra to serve
- pineapple juice or still water, optional
- runny honey to serve
- Cut the banana into small pieces and add them along with your berries to your blender and Pulse until smooth. Now add the rest of your ingredients, once you have mixed all the ingredients, pour into some glasses and garnish with some berries and serve.
Looking for some amazing Ninja Blender Milkshake Recipes, check them out here
Green Breakfast Smoothie Recipe for Ninja Blender
The infamous green smoothie, this green recipe is super healthy and has more than just one of your five a day
- 50g of chopped spinach
- 100g chopped broccoli
- 2 sticks of celery
- 4 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1 banana
- 300ml of your preferred milk alternative. (rice milk, almond milk etc)
- ¼ teaspoon spirulina or 1 scoop of greens powder or vegan protein powder (optional)
Put all the ingredients into your blender one by one and blend on a high speed for 30 seconds to a minute or until smooth.
Looking for a lighter lunch? Check out our Ninja Blender Soup Recipes
Tropical Breakfast Ninja Blender Smoothies
One of my favorite smoothies, fully packed with vitamin c. This is so delicious and contains two of my favorite fruits passion fruit and mango
- 3 passion fruits
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1 small mango, peeled, stoned, and chopped
- 300ml orange juice
- ice cubes
- Remove the pulp from the passion fruit and put it into the blender. Add the rest of the ingredients one by one and pulse until it’s smooth.
Looking for something to crank up your party? Check out out Ninja Blender Cocktail Slushie Recipes
Peanut Butter Breakfast Smoothie
I remember when I was a child, I used to grab the peanut butter jar and eat the peanut butter straight from the jar. As you can tell I really love peanut butter. If you love peanut butter you’ll love this smoothie too
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- 200ml oat milk
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats
- 20g peanut butter
- pinch of allspice
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg (optional)
- small handful of ice cubes
Put all of the ingredients into your blender. Blend on full power for around a minute or until the consistency is smooth. Pour into your smoothie glasses and serve
Enjoy coffee? why don’t you check out our Ninja Blender Frappe Recipes
Pineapple Breakfast Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes
This tangy smoothie, has a combination of banana, pineapple and lime juice. Its a great breakfast smoothie that the whole family will enjoy.
- 150g pineapple, trimmed, peeled, and chopped
- 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- ice (optional)
Put the chopped pineapple into your ninja blender along with the banana, lime juice, and 50ml cold water until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into a tall glass of ice, and serve.
Looking for dips and sauces for you snacks check out our Ninja Blender Dips and Sauce recipes
Avocado and Strawberry Breakfast Ninja Blender Smoothies Recipes
If your looking for a smoothie that’s high in calcium but low in calories, this smoothie is the one for you
- one half of an avocado, peeled, stoned and sliced into chunks
- 150g strawberry, halved
- 4 tablespoons low-fat natural yogurt
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
- lemon or lime juice, to taste
- honey, to taste
- Start by putting all the ingredients into the blender one by one, Blend on full for 30 seconds or until the consistency is smooth, If the consistency is too thick add a little water
Its very important to clean your blender after every time you use it. If you want your blender to last years rather than days it is essential. find out how to clean your ninja blender in this article here